Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st...

Hi Friends...
Well, I didn't do very well getting back to blogging for Karen's October challenge but I DID start off well! I am just moving on...

I did some GREAT coupon shopping the past 2 weeks now that I am using the Coupon$ense program again! Last week my bill was $146.00 I saved $68 with my card and coupons - $78 then I got $75 returned to my bank account for opening an account at a new bank... grand total = $146 worth of groceries for $3!! Oh YES!!

Yesterday's shopping trip wasn't THAT good but still pretty good! My bill started out @ $237.. with my club card, coupons and specials I only paid $96!! This trip included 4 frdge packs of soda, 12 packages of assort. meat, 3 pks of lunch meat, 5 bags of goldfish 6 pks of frozen veggies, 3 pizza's , 8 bags of Halloween candy, 2 loafs of bread, 3 pks of hot dog buns, fresh fruit, 6 pks of FREE gum, 1 gal of milk, 1 pks string cheese, 3 boxes of cereal, 4 bags of tortilla chips, 2 24ct pks of water, 1 pkg sour cream, 4 bottles of nyquil, 3 toothbrushes and kids cough syrup! A total of 74 items!! :) We fed 15 people last night for Halloween BBQ and still have lots of food left!!
I am a happy camper! I can't wait to get to the other stores this week! :)

Happy November Peeps!!
Hugs,
Janice

2 comments:

BAHGL said...

AWESOME Janice!!
I NEED to get back into the habit of printing my coupons!!

Karen Lopez said...

Great deals, J! I love coupon shopping. I use PracticalSaver.com. Keep on saving! :)