Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF...it's a "TOE"tally awesome day! Day 8!

Happy Friday!! It's a really gorgeous Friday here in AZ! The weather is perfect and the skies are blue!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER ANITA!!

Today I finally took my DEAR Friend Lori out for her birthday pedi!! Her birthday was only 2 months ago. Well... anyhow, we had a nice lunch proir and a very, very relaxing time! The massage chairs are really comfy and Lori and I both almost fell asleep! LOL Lori decided to go with a deep dark purple and I picked a med. purple... check them out below! Not that anyone really NEEDS to see my tiny feet but.. my toes are sure pruty!!



Jack is spending the weekend with his Didi & Papa. I think they are going to the fair. Jack loves it and it's something special they have done for the last 4 years! He is excited to spend time with them... he loves them so much... we are VERY blessed to have them as part of our lives!

Dinner tonight... out at BJ's!!

See ya tomorrow... ;)

5 comments:

Sherri said...

love the toe color!
I am still waiting for my sister and I to go!

Tricia said...

I love the color you chose. Me and sister just had a pedi together a couple of weeks ago too!

Jodi_E said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooo lala. Aren't they pretty.

Karen said...

Pretty toes! Love the color. Hope you had a great dinner. :)

Jennifer said...

love the color! You have such cute feet!! :)