Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5th = Day 5

Dear Fall... I have missed you! It is so nice to see you again! I hope you stay around for a long while. I sure do like it when you are here. You are one of my favorite seasons! Please extend your stay until January if you'd like!
Love, Janice

Hehe... I'm a dork I know!! But... I am SO enjoying my doors and windows open this morning!! Here is a little idea of what Fall brought us yesterday!






Ok... off to enjoy the weather and get scrappy!!

Hugs!
Janice

6 comments:

Jodi_E said...

Let's keep doing the rain dance!!! Love the photos.

Tricia said...

I am enjoying this weather too! Great pictures.

~Nancy~ said...

Hey sweetie.. so happy to see you back blogging again!!! I soooo need to start blogging again too.... bad bad blogger.. haha! Love ya! XOXO

Karen said...

We have the doors open at work today. Loving this storm that's rolling in. Great photos from yesterday!

Sherri said...

the blog is looking good! love the color! The photos are gorgeous!

Christina said...

Thank you for the comments on my blog - I am actually starting to feel better :)

Love the pictures - so pretty!!!!
I am a big lover of Fall also