Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 4.... who's ready for more blog fun!!

Yahoo... I am so excited to be bloggin' here on Day 4 of the 31 Day Challenge!

I am going to start off today's post with some GOOD NEWS! I am saying GOODBYE to my old cell phone! I had this orange env for a few years and it is the reason why I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to text! I love the full keyboard and Jack love the camera!!




This is my new little beauty! It's the Samsung Intensity II in Metallic Blue! It should show up via FedEX tomorrow and in use my mid-day! I love the bigger keys and the bigger screen... the fact that it's a really pretty blue doesn't hurt either!! Haha... and like my orange phone it will stick out in my purse and not get lost! :D




A bonus with this phone is it is one of the few phones left that doesn't require a media package! I don't need email or internet on my phone! I know I'd like it but to pay another $30 or $40 a month is not what I am willing to do... mostly cuz I am not out and about much! I am home with my laptop!! I know those who love their media and cant' live without it... cheers to you! :D

I am off to go read and post on a few blogs!!

Enjoy the rest of your day...
Hugs!
Janice

4 comments:

BAHGL said...

Aweseme!
I will have to check out that phone! I don't need all the email and internet either! What server do you have?
Enjoy!

Janice said...

We use Verizon and love it!

Tricia said...

Fabulous phone. I loved my LG Scoop but then I got the Droid Eris and I am in love with it now even though sometimes I do miss my full pull out key board. Enjoy it.

Karen said...

Cool phone! I miss my envy keyboard. Using a touch screen is hard! Enjoy your new phone. :)