Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 3.... Yahoo!!

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??? I sure am today! My San Diego Chargers are hosting the Arizona Cardinals!! It's a game that I won't miss a minute of for sure! My husband seems to think that I will be torn today as to who I want to win... he is INCORRECT!!! GO BOLTS!! I do enjoy watching the local team - AZ Cardinals don't get me wrong! I really do like Larry Fitzgerald and am happy that they have the new Quarterback - I won't comment on #7!! ;) Trying to keep this on the + side today! LOL



I am in my scrappy room with the TV on and working away! I am really enjoying creating again! It's been WAY too long!

Hubby is doing some work around the house. Getting the upstairs office/guest room organized and the bed put together! We will have a house guest at the end of the month! Looking forward to watching my good friend Pete play "old man" baseball! LOL Hubby just vacuumed the entire house - shocked me a bit to hear it but am happy I didn't have to ask! He is going to but the security door on and hang some pictures and then he can relax and watch the game! :) I am going to pick up Jack in a few. He has had a great weekend spending time with his bestest buddy Ryan!

Happy Birthday today to our good friend Scott! May this be the beginning of a NEW and BETTER year for you! I hope you set your goals high and reach them with ease!! We love you!

Finally... we had a GREAT time last night @ The Richter's house! The Corn hole Tourney was so fun to watch! Wish I could have played... but couldn't take the chance with the back not at 100%! Jeff aka Me did pretty well for his first time! Although, "I" aka Jeff may have thrown the bags a bit better if "I" aka Jeff would have either had 1 or 2 more drinks or no drinks at all!! LMAO!! We also played Loaded Questions - which is the funniest game for this large group!! We laughed so hard... I couldn't breathe!! Good times!!

Go BOLTS!!! GO PADRES ~ Kick the Giants ASS!!!

Have a GREAT Day!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! Enjoy football today. :)

BAHGL said...

Three days in a row!! you go girl!

Tricia said...

Your weekend sounded nice. Can't wait to see what you created in the gallery over at Scrapbook Doodle.

Christina said...

Oh how I wish I would be a football fan - (so does my family full of boys)....