Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 14

I had a busy day today... again!! :) I say that with all smiles! This morining I scrapped and chatted a bit with Jodi & Betty. Then cleaned the house and got out the Halloween decorations! Before I knew it I was on my way to Jack's class and decorated it for "Fall" for his teacher! That is a Room Mom duty I really enjoy! Got stuck with a little sinus headache so I decided to just order pizza and make salad for Bunko tonight! I don't like pizza but the girls will eat it and so will Bob and Jack!! No biggie!! Bob was awesome and offered to go pick it up and all the snacks I needed as well! He rocks!!

Going to do a little homework with Jack while I am waiting for everyone to arrive!!

Have a great night!!
Tomorrow.... TGIF!!

hugs!
Janice

5 comments:

Jodi_E said...

Hey looks like dinner was a hit. Hope you won last night.

Tricia said...

I have had sinus issues too. Pizza is always a super easy dinner when you head hurts. Hope you had a blast playing Bunco.

Karen said...

I love bunco! My group meets next week. Hope your sinus headache went away and that you had a good time with your friends.

Christina said...

I have never played Bunco - pretty sad, huh? Hope your headache went away....

Jin said...

Sorry about your sinus headache. I'm working with Zicam; visit http://bit.ly/aZLzSy for $2 off Zicam Intense Sinus Relief Nasal Gel. Feel better!