Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 10 and its 10.10.10

I was ready for some football today! The Chargers weren't on TV here but The Cardinal's were and boy was it a good game! Max Hall got his 1st start and 1st win as an NFL Quarterback! He is a "local boy" from Mesa... it's really cool to see him shine! Well, I don't know if I'd say shine... cuz some of the game was ugly and luck.. but a win is a win! He did make a few good plays! Things just worked out for him and the team today!

While I was watching the game this is what I did! I just LOVE the Happy Halloween Kit from Scrapbook Doodle!!





I have a busy week ahead! Jack is off school tomorrow, I am doing a fun Faux Finish in my friends kitchen, Bunko at my house on Thursday and I NEED a haircut!

See ya tomorrow!
Janice :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

love your layouts, my friend!! XOXO

Karen said...

OK these are flippin' CUTE! Awesome layouts girl! That kit is great!

Jodi_E said...

Love your layouts and the game was GREAT.

Tricia said...

I love those LO's! Very cute!