Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh Holy Horrible Blogger!!

Boy oh boy am I an awful blogger!! I can't believe it has been over 6 months like since I have last posted here! Wow.. so much has happened since then!

Sept 2009 - Jack turned 7 and we had a fun trip to Disneyland with Nancy & Pascal!
October 2009 - My sister Anita's birthday and a super fun Halloween!I also started working for Beginner's Edge Sports Training! My friend Peter was out for his "Old Man" baseball league! He was injured and got a concussion - it was NOT fun!
November 2009 - Bob's birthday and the job searching continued for him! Thanksgiving Day with The Schwartzman's!
December - Christmas vacation for Jack. Interviews for Bob and finally a job that started 12/28!! We had a small Christmas at home then dinner with some great friends. We missed my family in CA so much!
January 2010 - Happy New Year! Back to school and Bob is working!! :)
February 2010 - Celebrated my birthday and started an exercising program again!
March 2010 - My mom turend 82, Spring Break and a 7 day vacation in Oceanside with Jack! Fun beach time and awesme family time!

Whew... ok, all caught up... next post will include some photos... I promise!!

Be Blessed!!
Janice

2 comments:

BAHGL said...

YAY!!! Janice posted!!
Love ya girl!!

Jill said...

You have had a busy year!