Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy May...

Hi Friends...

I know.. I know... I am BAD at updating my blog! So, let's get caught up!!

The Birthday Bash Crop was a GREAT success! It was really fun to do a challenge a day for an entire month! I actually got 28 projects completed in the month of April! Including 4 Creative Team projects! Yahoo!!




I have been super busy as "room-mom" for Jack's class! This week is Teacher Appreciation Week. We had sometime special planned each day for his teacher! The BIG surprise will some tomorrow afternoon - I will post a photo and spill it then! All the kids have done such a GREAT job of keeping the secret I don't want to take any chances! But... it's awesome!! ;)


We are looking forward to summer! Jack will be playing basketball with the YMCA team and also be part of the Vistancia swim team! We will have a fun filled summer!!


Update on me and my allergies/ear issues! My allergies seem to be getting better with the new meds... the only issue is that it make me really tired. I am hoping that when I get back to working out on a regular basis this will help! My ruptured eardrum is almost healed as well! I can tell because I don't hear myself talking inside my head so much!! LOL! Finally, I hope to get back to the gym and my home workouts on a regular basis this month! Boy, can I feel the difference!!
Hugs! Janice







10 comments:

Nicole said...

It's been a busy month for you!! Gorgeous work!

Melissa said...

Your so hot mama!!

Jennifer said...

love your photos and creations!! Great to see you blogging...I miss you. I hope we can catch up this weekend!! XOXO

Julie O. said...

Fantastic layouts Janice!! I LOVE that photo of you. You hottie, you!!

You must tell me about your big plan for your teacher. I was so busy working, I didn't get anything done for either of our teachers. Bad me. I figured, we could always still appreciate them next week!

Karen Lopez said...

Love that photo of you and Jack! :)

Kris said...

Hi Janice! I left you a little something over at my blog :D
xx Kris

Karen Lopez said...

Me too! You recieved a little something special from me. :)
Double sweetness! :)

karen lopez said...

knock, knock, knock. Is anyone home????? :) :)

BAHGL said...

It is NOT may anymore!!

Love you girl!!
Alecia

karen lopez said...

LOL!! Alecia....you crack me up!
It's only 12:55 pm so you still have plently of time to post today. ;)

HUGS!