Sunday, March 1, 2009

Again... it's been too long!

Hello friends... it's March already and I didn't post a single thing in February! Doh!

Well... it was my birthday month... I celebrated my 45th with some of my dear friends for lunch and then we had a fun get together at our house that night! Here are a few layouts I did to celebrate it!






February 14th was also my dear friend Kimberly's birthday and she was here in AZ to spend some time with her kids. We were able to meet for a quick hello, hug and of course a photo!
Last night I was hangin'out skype with Jennifer and Kimberly chattin' and scrappin'! I finished my B-Day layout while we were chattin'... well, I think we were mostly gigglin'!! LOL!!
Love you Girly's!!
That's it for now!! More VERY soon... promise!!
Hugs!
Janice

8 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your "Got Wine" hat!!! :)

Jennifer said...

oh Janice...it was so much fun last night! I had a blast! Love your new blog look and I love your layouts!!! You, my friend, look FABULOUS!!! You are tiny!!

Lucy Chesna said...

great layouts and lvoe the hat

Kimberly said...

LOVE your creations..and LOVED seeing you when I came to AZ...what fun! We had so much fun last night scrappin....I LOVE having you in my life! xoxo
Love you,
K

Kelly said...

Looking good my friend!!!!!

Karen Lopez said...

Great layouts, Janice. Looks like you had a great b-day and fun visit with your friend. :)

~Nancy~ said...

YAAAy.. so good to see you updating again!! love your newest creations! I'm counting down the days to see you again girlie! Love ya! XOXO

libbym said...

wooo hooo! LOOK at you!!!!