Sunday, October 12, 2008

So much to catch up on...

Hi Friends...

I am off to the gym in a few minutes but I have been asked by several gals to post my latest sketch (I actually created it a few months ago but who's gonna tell?) ere on my blog! It's part of my October challenge @ Scrapbook Doodle just go to the Monthly challenges forum for my full challenge and lots more! Here 2 of my latest creations as well! Lots more to catch up on.. and I promise I will soon!!


Hugs!!


Here are my latest Scrapbook Doodle Creative Team layouts! Basic Grey Archiac line.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh how fun!! Love these layouts!!

Julie O. said...

Love your layouts Janice!! Jack is gettin' so big!

Kimberly said...

GORGEOUS creations! Love them both! xoxo
Love and miss you!
K

Lucy Chesna said...

great layouts

you have been tagged
http://scrapperqueen.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-have-been-tagged.html

Scrapworthy said...

Janice, your blog is looking amazing these days:) Nice work!