Sunday, September 7, 2008

It happened... it really did!!

Finally, after sooooo long!! I met my dear friend Kimberly's fiancee' Todd!! Can I tell you... in all honesty... she traded up!! He is a perfect match for her, he loves her unconditionally and he is a real man!! I already knew how deeply in love with him she is... sigh! What a couple. :) Here are a few photos I hijacked from Kimberly's blog!! Sorry Girly... I waited as long as I could for you to email me some and since we didn't really have time to take any while you both were here. I didn't have a choice! But... I am giving credit where credit it due.. right? LOL!!!

Aren't the just adorable? I think they are and I love them both!! We have a special friendship and a special bond. XOXO





Now... on to other news! Jack's 6th birthday is this Wednesday Sept. 10th... I can't believe how fast time is flying by!! He made me laugh the other day when he said "Mom, I am going to be old enough to show it on 2 hands now!" Wow... that really put it into perspective for me. He is just growing up so fast! He doesn't know it yet but he is getting a Wii for his birthday. He is going to faint! He asked for one last year but we weren't ready for that leap yet!! You know... the leap into the video game jungle!! LOL! Anyway, I don't think he has any idea that he will be getting it... I will have my camera in hand for this for sure!! Maybe even the video camera too! We are going to have a party for him on the 20th when some out of town family will be here. Check out this invitation I made for him!! He loved it!!















Ok... well, I think that's it for now. I'll have a few more photo's to share when they are processed. Have a GREAT week!
Hugs!
Janice

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What lovely photos! They are an amazing couple for sure! And how exciting for Jack! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :)
XOXO

Jennifer said...

What lovely photos! They are an amazing couple for sure! And how exciting for Jack! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :)
XOXO

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness...totally BAWLING! Hahaha...now you got me all choked up! THANK YOU so much for your LOVE and support and just EVERYTHING!!!!!
I'm so excited for Jack and his birthday too! Our gift will be a tad late...but be expecting a call from us just the same!
xoxo
LOVE YOU!
K

Melissa said...

Janice love the invite and I can't believe Jack will be 6!

Peggy Severins said...

Oh boy what a great gift, I can't wait to hear and see how he reacted. Hope it was a great day.

Julie O. said...

OH my!!! I missed Jack's birthday! I shall never forget again...Happy Birthday lil' man!

Great photos of Kimberly and her man. Awesome to see her happy (yay girl!)

Hugs to ya Janice. Miss ya tons. So much, that I'm off to visit your site....finally! Ha!