Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Once again... its been too long!

Ok.. so really... summer is going by so fast! Does it feel that way to you? I just can't believe that we have only 4 weeks until school will be in session! Which means 1st grade for Jack! He is super excited to go back... he has been doing a little summer "homework". He got this really fun spiderman math book that he just loves doing... he is so proud of himself when he finishes the pages!

So, I haven't been scrappin' too much the past few weeks. Here are a few that I haven't posted on my blog. They were really fun to do! I really need to get to my next challenge with my friend Jennifer... we are going to do a mini! That's super exciting!

















I have been taking a ton of photos... playing with my settings on my camera and even taking a few classes. But.. my real improvements have come from finally watching my teaching dvd for my camera and from my fabulous photographer pal Autumn. She is a great friend and so sweet in helping me with my PSE 6.0. It makse a ton of difference!! We have VERY similar tastes in photography. Here are some photos that I have taken lately!

















Love and Blessings to you all!!
More to come soon... I promise!!
Hugs!
Janice

7 comments:

Kelly said...

love the pics my friend!!!

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow... loooove your new creations!!! And your photography rocks too!!! Love those gorgeous pictures of little Jack!!!! YOU ROCK! Love ya! OXOXOXO

Jennifer said...

love your photos and awesome scrapbook pages!
XOXO

Yvonne said...

Great photos Janice. Jack is so adorable. Love your layouts too.

Kimberly said...

LOVE these photographs and LOVE those creations...BEAUTIFUL! Love what you did with the photograph of Lori too...just BEAUTIFUL! xoxo
Love YOU!
K

libbym said...

Just awesome! Everything!

Julie O. said...

Excellent photos and WOW those pages!!!!!!! Wtg girl!!

Miss you like CRAZY!!!!!
Hugs,
Julie

P.S.
You've been tagged. hee hee