Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's been soooo long!!

I have been a bad blogger! I really want to be better.. but somehow it just seems to slip my mind! LOL!!

So... what's been going on since my last post? Well, Jack graduated from Kindergarten, Melissa from 8th Grade and Drew from Greenway High School! I had a blast doing photoshoots for them all!!

Jack's Baseball Team The Dragon's finished up their game schedule and we've been in California for over a week now. Adrian's 1st birthday, the birth of baby Ryan and a goodbye to Ma's cat - Simone has kept us busy here! We are going home tomorrow and getting back into our summer plans - which include lots of playdates with friends, bbq's and swimming!

Well.. I just spent the last half and hour trying to load picture here with no luck! I'll try again later.. but that's what's been going on in my world... besides Scrappin' and hangin' out @ scrapbook Doodle of course!!

I have to send a couple of shout outs too before I go:
#1 to my friend Manny seriving our country in Iraq... Love you friend... be safe... God is on your side!
#2 Kudos to my friend Jennifer who ran a 5K race last weekend.. her 1st ever!! Way to go.. I'm so proud of you!!
XOXOXO
Janice

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

silly girl...it was 5 miles, not 5K (that is 3 miles) and it was my second...but, thanks for the kudos, sweets!!
XOXO
You've been busy, I'm glad that you took the time to update the blog :)