Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hey Friends...

Just stoppin' in here to update a little! I'm really trying to get better! Here are a few layouts I have done lately! I've had a little scrappy mojo going on! Thanks to my friend Jennifer and some awesome challenges too!

A couple of my Creative Team creations for June! Rockin' the Junkitz and Basic Grey... it was super fun!



I am lovin' Libby's AWESOME 6x12 challenges that she gives us @ Scrapbook Doodle!

I had a BLAST playin' with the Pink Pailsee Office Lingo... love it!

It doesn't seem like we have been on summer break for a month already! But... we have had some summertime fun! We went to CA to visit family for 9 days, had a few pool parties and even several sleepovers! I'd say for sure summer is HERE!! It also shows in the Arizona weather which today read in my car as 117... holy cow!!

More soon... love to you all!

Janice

4 comments:

Karen Lopez said...

Love all the layouts, Janice! :) Keep up the blogging. Look forward to reading more. :)

libbym said...

Awesome layouts Janice! Love them all!!

Yvonne said...

Awesome projects Janice!

Jennifer said...

love all your layouts my friend! And I especially love these challenges!
XOXO