Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Saturday....


Well... I am feeling a little better but also a little worse. I know that doesn't make much sense... but my throat is a lot better.. but now my lungs are burning when I cough... oy!! I slept in this morning until almost 10am... it was so nice... and SO NEEDED!! I am doing laundry today and just hanging in my scraproom! I am finishing my challenge I started a few days ago. I just love that I am doing them again with my friend Jennifer! I just LOVE her!!


Here is my last layout! I just LOVE how it turned out... there is just something about it that makes me really happy! You know.. that just happens sometimes!! I used some yummy Paper Trunk papers... they ROCK!!
Ok... well, that it for now... I'll post a few more layouts and some pictures soon! Have a great weekend!!
Hugs!! Janice

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just love your layout...and love you!
XOXO

Kelly said...

beautiful LO my friend!!!

~Nancy~ said...

Gorgeous gorgeous girlie!! I soooo love this fun and bright page... YOU ROCK!! XOXOXO your #1 fan!