Thursday, June 26, 2008

A fun Card give-a-way....

Check out my friend Karen's blog here for a chance to win some awesome cards!! She's a rockin' hot scrapper and is kickin' some creative booty... better hurry its only on til Saturday!!

In other news...

Our 1st monsoon started a fire that has been out of control for a day now. Of course, fires are always bad.. but this one is hared to reach. Its not really close to us but its close enough for the smoke to be killing me... its mostly because what's burning is what I am the most allergic to! Uggg... my chest is killing me, the throat is raw... its so NOT fun!

Well.. that's all I've got for today!!
More later.. and maybe some new layouts too!
Hugs!!
Janice

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

aww...sorry sweets!! Hope the air clears soon so you can breath easy!
XOXO