Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Break 2008 Part 1

Hi Friends...

I have been gently nudged by a few friends to get back to bloggin'! Its not that I don't want to share with you all its just taking the time to go through my photos! So, I am happily posting today ( Nancy ) and I hope you all enjoy the photos!!

Our trip started off with a few days with my family in So. Cal. for Easter. We spent 2 1/2 days with my niece and the boys just loved playing together!! The Easter Bunny brought goodies to the kids @ home and then us Auntie's, Cousins, Grandma's and Great-Grandma's spoiled the kids a little more!


Matthew with some fun goodies!

Jack with his awesome "baseball basket"!

More goodies for the boys!!

The Hunt is on...

My sister's backyard where we party all the time!



We all had a great time together!! We had 112 plastic filled eggs for the 4 boys!! Our family is all about holidays like this and doing it for the kids!! We BBQ'd chicken and carne asada... enjoyed our family traditional foods like chips and homemade salsa, beans, rice, Grandma's pink panther, Carissa has taken over "that damn pasta salad" - it used to also be something my Mom made but one time she said "I don't want to make that damn pasta salad anymore!" so that's how it got its name! It will be in the family recipe book that way too! Fresh Fruit & veggie's along with some yummy treats round out our meal!! I loved Easter this year so much!!

I will continue with our Spring Break trip in another post! I need to scrap for awhile!!

Have a GREAT day!
Hugs!
Janice

3 comments:

~Nancy~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Nancy~ said...

YAAAAY... you've updated your blog... WOOHOOOOOO!! Hehehehe.. So happy to see all of these pics and to read all about it! WOOOHOOOO!!! Thanks for doing this for me.. whahaha! Love ya XOXO

Kimberly said...

YAY!!!! I've been watching for an update! LOVE all these great shots and good times you captured too! So fun! xoxo
Love YOU!
K