Monday, March 17, 2008

More CHA photos....

So, I didn't get back to this the other day and we had a really BUSY weekend! I thought I'd take a few minutes to share a few more photos. Here are more of my Scrapbook Doodle buddies!






Megan & Tanya @ Bucca de Peppo's havin' a great dinner... and a little dessert!



Tanya divin' into the CHOCOLATE mountain!! ;) LOL!



Tanya & Janice... I think this was "before" the chocolate mountain cake!! I wish we would have had more time to hang out... but we all were on our missions!! Fun, fun, fun.... I know we will all remember EVERYTHING about this fun time together!! LOL! These ladies (along with Miss Libby) are just the sweetest gals ever! I am so happy to have them as my friends!! ;)


and... my Dream Street Pals... I just love Tara! She is a sweetie for sure! Her designers are not only some of the most talented but some of the sweetest Gals ever!! I had a BLAST in the DS booth!



Ok... top to bottom... darling Tara (the Owner) & Me, the amazing and very funny Amy Teets & Me, the equally funny and talented Alexis Hardy & Me, the super sweet Dana Miron & Me and finally, the fabulous Tracey Whitley & Me... I just love all the DS Gals!! They were so sweet and I was lucky to have these lovely ladies sign a little autograph book too! Which I will add these fun photos to!! ;) Thanks ladies!!

Enjoy!!

Hugs!

Janice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA Janice I forgot about that dang cake! So awesome of you to remind me!

Amy Teets said...

LMAO, LOVE the photos! So where's the pics of this book you were suppose to be working on :D

Kimberly said...

These are so fun and AWESOME! Did we even get any shots together at the show? How lame are we? LOVE your sharing of the good times! xoxo
Love ya,
K