Thursday, March 6, 2008

I was Tagged!!

By my sweet friend Melissa! Here are 7 "facts" about me!!

1. When I wear shoes and socks I put on 1 sock then the shoe, then the other sock and the other shoe... never both socks and then shoes!
2. I don't like my food to touch on my plate!
3. I love to DVR and watch soap operas!!!
4. I freak out if dirty dishes are left in the sink... they NEED to be rinsed at least!!
5. I love to ride a roller coaster but do not like rides that spin around!
6. My favorite color is purple because it was my Grandma's favorite!
7. I talk to my "cyber" friends more that I talk to my sisters!

Ok.. so Melissa's blog said to "tag" others.... but her list are most of who I would have picked too!! So, if you read this... consider yourself tagged!! LOL

Have a great day!
Hugs!!
Janice

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun Facts Janice! Thanks for playing my friend!

Jaime said...

ok, i tag you back janice!!

Kimberly said...

Ohhhh...and I LOVE your fun facts...but whats even more fun is that I know them all too! hehehe...the pleasure of being LONG time friends...I am so blessed by you!
Love YOU!
xoxo
KK