Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Creative Update!

Well... I finished a fun little creation for Scrapbook Doodle Creative Team! A Rusty Pickle mini album! It's called "Lucky Me" and it was created by my dear friend Libby! Honestly, I struggled a little because when I first got the kit I had a plan to use it for my Mom's 80th Birthday photos... and it just didn't work out! I wanted to use that special album created my by friend for the special birthday... but, I moved on... found some new mojo and I think Libby created the mini just for these photos!! A super fun day at the park!! What a difference from the major event of my Mom's 80th birthday... but in reality an even more perfect memory to capture! A regular, normal, everyday kind of thing! I am very happy with how it turned out... Thanks Libby! ;) Here it is:

Please let me know what you think!
More soon!! Hugs!!
Janice

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

this is the sweetest little book! Love it!! XOXO

Pat said...

Cute cute album - nicely done!

Tracey said...

I totally love what you have done with this paper. And yes, this was a wonderful memory to capture. Sometimes, product/photos will take us in a direction we would never have thought.

Melissa said...

Janice, this is perfect! I think you made the right choice! But, you can make any photo look FAB!

maria W said...

wow girl the album is so cute i really like it you did a great job :D hope you are having a great weekend

happy easter!!!!!

love ya!

~~Lu~~ said...

What a great mini!!!
~~Lu

Kimberly said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love every detail...looks like you had so much fun making this too! xoxo
Love ya,
K

Kimberly said...

Ps...Happy Easter love!
xoxo
Love ya,
K

Melissa said...

Janice I love the book!! I can't wait for this baby to get here so I have the energy to scrap again!!! :)

Anne said...

SUPER cute little album Janice!

Karin said...

This mini album is great!! Thanks for sharing!