Friday, February 29, 2008

I can't believe its been so long...

since I have updated my blog!! Well, my excuse could be that earlier in the month I did turn another year older!! Yep... on the 6th I celebrated my 44th birthday. We had a nice dinner with our friends @ Texas Roadhouse.
First... here is my favorite creation (of mine) so far for 2008:
Thanks for the beautiful photograph Kimberly!

I have been scrappin' a little this month too.. here are a few Creative Team creations:

I'll be back to add more in a little while... have a great day!

Hugs!!
XOXO







4 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

YOU BAD BLOGGER! Whaha.. I missed reading your post and watching your creations girlie!!! Love your new layouts!!!!!! Especially the first one of Jack and Olivia.. just adorable!!! (and yup.. I love pink you know.. whahah) XOXO

Jennifer said...

so happy to see you blogging, my friend!! FUN creations!!

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness...I so totally LOVE that LO you did of Olivia and Jack! So flippin ADORABLE..definitely my fav too! xoxo
ALL of these are AWESOME!
Love YOU!
K

Melissa said...

Wonderful layouts friend!
Tag, you are it!
See my blog for more info!