Sunday, January 13, 2008

Scrapbook Doodle Creative Team Projects

I am so excited to share my 1st projects for Scrapbook Doodle ! I am in LOVE with the January kit too!! It is full of yummy Bo Bunny products that are perfect for Jack's 5th birthday party photos! Here are 3 of my projects... my last one I am adding the finishing touches to and will load soon!! LOL... I just couldn't wait to share these!!

So, what else have I been up to since my last post? Well, cleaning up the house from Christmas and getting all the decorations put away for one. Back to helping in Jack's classroom on Tuesday mornings its so much fun! Processing the many, many photos I have taken over the holiday and still a few from Jack's gymnastic party! Also, I scanned 4 old photo albums for my friend Barb! Which was a HUGE job... 255 total scans and I will be restoring and/or altering most of them! Although this is a big job it is so fulfilling. I know what this will mean to my friend and their family!



Today, we have 2 birthday parties! Jack's good buddy Jack R. is turning 6 and having a bowling party... should be a total blast! Photo and scrappin' opportunity for sure! And, my Goddaughter Katie turned 7 on the 10th! We are having a family dinner! So, a nice fun Sunday for us!



I hope you are enjoying whatever it is that you and your family are doing today!

Hugs... and more soon!

Janice

6 comments:

Julie O. said...

Gorgeous projects my friend!!
I miss you soooo much. We've got to stop saying that and do something about it!

Hugs,
Julie

Melissa said...

GREAT projects with that Bo BUnny kit! I had a blast with it too!
Can't wait to hear how all your parties went this weekend!

~Nancy~ said...

Ooww.. how cool girlie! Your projects really really make me smile.. You did another amazing job here!! YOU ROCK!! XOXO your #1 fan!!!

Jennifer said...

love your scrappy goodness!! XOXO

Kimberly said...

These are FANTASTIC girly! Lahooove these!
Miss you and hope you are doing great! I know you are super busy too.
Love all your creations!
xoxo
Love YOU!
K

Tracey said...

Wonderful job with that kit!! Perfect for little boy LOs.