Saturday, January 19, 2008

Project of the week!!

I made this fun "Party" mini album by Bo Bunny ! It was a blast to play with too! I used the awesome January Kit from Scrapbook Doodle...more yummy Bo Bunny products! I created a little "step by step" on how I did it and how I added fun extra pages! You can check that our here!

This week I also created 5 layouts for a great cause! Check out my friend Melissa's Blog and read under Miracles DO Happen for details! If you'd like to bless this family with memories create you layouts as soon as possbile and contact Melissa (or me) for the mailing address!

Blessings to you all!

Janice

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

love your album...that is really cool! Also love what you are doing to help that family. You have a good heart!

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow girlie.. your album ROCKS.. these papers are so perfect for these cute pictures of Jack's birthday party!!! IT was such a beautiful day there at the house! WOW.. I wish we were still there all together!!!!! I'm off to check out Melissa's blog! XOXO

Kimberly said...

Ho GORGEOUS! I LOVE this and all you did to create it! Looks like it was a very fun project for sure! Lahooove every detail! xoxo
Love ya,
K

**Nancy** said...

Cute album!!

Julie O. said...

Wow Janice!! I love this album, it totally ROCKS!! The bright colors and photos are awesome. Way to go girlie...tried to track ya down this a.m. Miss ya! xoxo

Peg said...

Très sympa ce mini album !!!

autumn said...

this is super cute! i love it!

Tracey said...

What a great little project!!