Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been tagged....

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:Jack and my family
2. Where are the two best places you've been to?Home & Maui
3. Name two things you do every day:Pray & Hug & Kiss my Guys
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:I speak my mind & I Love my MOM to pieces!
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you:I don’t like pizza & I love to watch soap operas.
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
Kimberly & my passion for being creative.
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:Learn more about my camera and loose 15 pounds.
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:My black Zig pen & all my cutting tools.
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:My photographs & Scrapbook sites and friends!
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?I am not afraid to ruin anything… I can always buy more or print another photo & I do more single page layouts where I used to do double!
11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?Clear album!
12. What technique do you use the most on your pages?More than 1 photo on a page & inking

I'm not going to tag anyone but if you read this... TAG... your it!! ;)

Hugs!
Janice

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Super fun! Love all your answers too! xoxo
Love YOU!
K

Melissa said...

Janice, you rock with the RP!
Fun to read all those answers!
Love you friend!