Monday, December 10, 2007

What a WONDERFUL Monday!!

I had the BEST day today! I got the GREAT news that I have made the Creative Team for a wonderful scrapbooking site Scrapbook Doddle . Yvonne is wonderful and I can't wait to work with her! I am honored to join NEW CT members Melissa & Jodi along with the entire Creative Team! I couldn't be more excited!! We have already talked about a few really fun events! Keep your eyes here for more! I am so excited to not only be working with these wonderful scrapper's but I am looking forward to the fantastic kits that Yvonne puts together! Woohoo!! They really get the mojo flowing!


Ok.. so my photo for today is a little sneek peek of some cards I made today! You'll get to see the rest soon enough! ;)
Have a wonderful night!
Thanks for sharing my memories!
Hugs!
Janice

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats again, I'm so happy for you!
XOXO

Lucy Chesna said...

congrats and cant wait working with you

Nancy said...

Woohoo! Congrats, girlie!!! Can't wait to see those cards!

Kimberly said...

YAY YOU!!!! So happy for this fun news! Doing the scrappy happy dance with you DAWLING! xoxo
Love ya,
K