Monday, December 10, 2007

Photo Challenge Update!

Saturday December 8th: Today Jack and his teammates "The Squid's" had their first game! It was the cutest thing ever!! I was almost in tears watching those little sweeties! Some of the other team didn't show up so they split up our team to play. They also ended up playing 2 games! What fun!

The Squids:

Then, on Saturday afternoon I had a photoshoot. My neighbor's The Bower's. It went really well. As soon as the photographs are processed I will post some. Here is one I took of me while setting up! Not too bad!

On to Saturday evening... we went to a holiday party at our friend's The Herrmann's home in Scottsdale. This was our 6th or 7th year attending I think! They always have a special guest show up for the kids... yep... Santa and his helper Snappy! It's the BEST!


Jack & Santa:


Sunday: Bob and Jack hung out and put up a few decorations. Jack loves his snowman! I hope to have the rest of the house done this week!



Thanks for sharing my memories!


Hugs!
Janice

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What sweet photos!! Look at you, you hot mama!! XOXO

Melissa said...

Whoa! Hot mama is right!!! Very nice photos!!!

Kimberly said...

You look GORGEOUS! Love these photographs! How fun! xoxo
Love YOU!