Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Little Sneak Peek!!

Last week I did a painting job for a past client! I couldn't say no when she called because she is just the best!! Besides, it was her youngest daughter's bedroom... and I love Shelby.. she's a doll!! So, she told me she wanted Zebra on 2 of her 4 walls... I smiled and said "sure, I can do that"!! I took her bedding piece home created a practice board.. I was still not sure how it would really look. Even after about 9 years of Professional Faux Finishing and Decorative painting... this threw me for some reason! So, I did what any "Pro" would do... WENT FOR IT!! Here is a little peek. I will have full shots when the room's decor is complete!!

Please, tell me what you think!! LOL!

Hugs!

Janice

10 comments:

Donna Espiritu said...

wow that looks great! i really wanna see the room after you finished it! :)

Lucy Chesna said...

wow...thats awesome

Jennifer said...

that is awesome, Janice!!

Melissa said...

That is AMAZING Janice! You are very talented!

Jaime said...

Wow! That rocks Janice!! Cant wait to see it all decorated!

Tracey said...

Now that is cool!!! I can't wait to see the finished room.

Kimberly said...

That is AMAZING AWESOME Janice!!!! You totally RAWK! Thanks for these great shots...I've been waiting to see this! xoxo
Love YOU!
K

Anne said...

WOW Janice, that is awesome!!!

Kelly said...

Beautiful!

autum kuhn photography said...

holy cow that look pretty awesome!!! i can't wait to see the finished room!