Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's a NEW me!!

Yes... this is really me! LOL!! I decided it was time for something new... so here it is! I think its fun, fresh and.... brown!! Tell me what you think! It's my choice for mt Dec. 12th photo challenge photo!
Last night I got caught up in doing this and that and just didn't get a chance to post this one of Jack! He happily did his homework last night... and then a few extra writing and math problems for me! The "I don't like homework" is already starting here! Oh boy! Ok Friends.. so short and sweet today! But before I forget there is a super fun Scrap-athon planned for the first part of January. Check here for the details!
HUGS!!

11 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

looking hot mama

Tanya said...

omg! So cute!!!!!

I'm going for a haircut tomorrow too, I'm tired of my long hair, I'm going short, hubby is panicking!

Angela Utley said...

Likin' the brunette Janice!

Julie O. said...

One hot mama is right!! I LOVE the new look!

Melissa said...

I love the DO!!!! Looking forward to the crop at scrapbook doodle in January!

Nancy said...

Look at you!! I likey!

Jaime said...

You go girl!! Love it!

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww.. you look so good girlie! LOOK AT YOU!! WOOHOO>> YOU HOT MOMMA!!!! And love the cute pic of Jack writing too.. he's one creative dude too.. hehe! XOXO

Jennifer said...

so sassy!! I love it!! Love the photo of Jack too...such a good student!
XOXO Hope we can chat soon...I miss you!

maria W said...

i love it you look so pretty :D

Kimberly said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE your new look girl...you look FABULOUS!!! xoxo
Love ya,
K