Monday, December 31, 2007

December Photo Challenge - Conclusion!

Ok... so this was a great idea but almost impossible to do and post everyday in the month of December! But... here are my updates:
My boy the goofball!! Lovin' his Pirate outfit from his Auntie Nancy and Uncle Pascal!!

Daddy & Jack decorating the tree... up the tall ladder and time for the topper!



Christmas Day... Silly Jack and our stockings all filled by Santa!!Surprise... it's a plane!!
Marbles? Santa how did you know??
Our tree on Christmas morning!!

A movie from Santa!

Jack had a sport themed Christmas this year... Golf clubs & a baseball glove from Santa, soccer ball, frisbee's, marbles... so much fun!

Finally.... our little family!!

From my family to yours... Happy New Year and may God bless you in 2008!




5 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww.. I'm lovin' these pics so much girlie!! You all look so great.. and Jack looks so cute with his pirate outfit!!!!!!! And boy, you guys had loooots of presents under that tree... wooowww!!! Thanks for the update!!!!! XOXO

Jennifer said...

love these photos, my friend! Thanks for the wrap up and for playing along...it was fun, wasn't it?? Now we just need to scrap them all ;)

Melissa said...

Janice...LOVIN all the Christmas pics of Jack, and the rest of you! Beautiful looking tree too!
Happy New Year!

Julie O. said...

AWE!!! LOVE seein' those photos. I feel like I was right there! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas and pray you and your family have a fantastic New Year too! Love you my friend. Hope to see you soon!

Amanda L. said...

Great family photo...love Jack's pirate outfit....Jose would love to have one of those.