Friday, December 7, 2007

December 7th...

TGIF!!!
We started this morning with a little visitor for a few hours! We watched little Cali who is 15 months old. She is our across the street neighbor... and a total doll! Bob had fun playing with her for a few hours then , I took over! Of course this meant I had my camera out! I love how I caught her up on this storage box... getting Jack's firetrunk!! She was up and down here for about 45 minutes!! So cute! And... before you ask... no, it didn't give me the "urge"!! LOL!!


We have a busy but FUN weekend! Jack has his very 1st basketball game with the YMCA! You can bet $$ on what tomorrow's photo's will be!! ;) We also have a Christmas party with some wonderful friends... Santa will make his anual visit as well! We donate gifts for Santa to take to the Children's Hospital for those kids who are not able to be at home with their families. This will be our 6th pr 7th year attending! I hope to get some scrappy time in as well!
Until tomorrow....
Hugs!
Janice

5 comments:

Melissa said...

She is a doll......
You are sure you don't want a little princess like that?

Jennifer said...

what a little sweetie!

Tracey said...

Too cute!!

~Nancy~ said...

Awww.. she's so cute!!!

Kimberly said...

DARLING! Love this! xoxo
Love ya!
K