Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December 5th...

We thought all was lost last winter when the freeze took our 5 ficus trees. We didn't have high hopes for any of our friut trees either. Well, it just goes to show you that you never know about Mother Nature! Here is living proof! Our first navel orange from our dwarf tree. This baby is good size too! We have been watching it grow in hope it would become ripe... well, I think it's time to try it! I'll let you know how it works out! I'll have Bob try it as I HATE sour fruit!! LOL!
Anyway, other than that just a regular day around here! I created a card and a layout for a Challenge @ Scrapbook Doodle. I really love them both! Here's a look!!




Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs!

Janice

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow! You've been busy!! Love the photo and the layout and card! AWESOME!!
XOXO

~Nancy~ said...

Ooow.. girlie! YOu're on a roll with your blog! WOOHOOO! I really need to come over every day now!! Love today's pic.. yum yum.. can I come over to pick the orange in your yard?? hehe!! And love your layout and card with the picture.. you're sooo good sweetie!!

XOXO

Nancy said...

We just visited a Citrus Farm last weekend and the kids picked navel oranges. I just had two today. YUM! Your card and layout are gorgeous! I'm lovin' your blog!

Tracey said...

Love your photos!!! I must try this in January!! Great projects!

Kimberly said...

So BEAUTIFUL! Love this creation! xoxo
Love YOU girl!