Saturday, November 10, 2007

Becky's Pebble Art Project

Oh Friends...

I am offically in the holiday mood!! I spent the morning at a Craft Event with some friends and made this gorgeous creation with Becky! She had the entire kit put togehter for us and all we had to do was assemble it! It was a blast!! I even gave her a little "tip" about the bow! LOL! Anyway, I wanted to share it with you as I LOVE it and I know I will be making many more of them as gifts!! Sorry about the bad photo... I couldn't wait any longer to post this!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous, Janice!! Sounds like fun!

~Nancy~ said...

OOOH.. looks like you had a blast at the scrap event! WOOOWW! This really really ROCKS! You did an incredible job! WOOHOO! XOXO

luv2scrapmilestones said...

wow wow....this is insanely beautiful. HMMM..and what a great idea for a XMAS gift! thanks for sharing such a beautiful idea.

nancyg said...

This is so cute!! What a really cool xmas gift!

Anne said...

I LOVE this! It's so stinkin cute!!!!

maria W said...

wow you did an awesome job :D

Melissa said...

Janice, this is awesome!!! I am jealous that BH is your neighbor!! Thanks for sharing the Holiday spirit!!