Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm so Excited & Honored!

I found out a few days ago that I was picked to be October Guest Creative Team Member at Scrapbook Doodle! There are so many really fun and friendly Scrappy Gals there and they have opened their arms to me! A few of the Gals I have seen other places and I am pals with Anne of course! The Owner Yvonne is amazing and so very talented!! I love all the games and challenges and the chat... it's so much FUN!! The Shoppe has so many of the lastest and greatest goodies!! This is the yummy Kit I got to play with for this month. It so yummy in person too!! I look forward to getting to know everyone more this month and playing too.... oh yeah, and the scrappin'.. .can't forget the scrappin'!!


Here's the LO I sent in for the GCT call! Thanks for sharing in my good news!!


9 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Girlie! I'm so happy for you!! WOOHOOO!! I just KNEW it!!!!!! Have fun playing with that awesome kit.. it definitely looks yummie to me!! hehe! XOXO

Nancy said...

Woohoo! That's awesome, Jan! Love that layout, too!

My Paper World said...

Congratulations! thats a fab layout!

~~Lu~~ said...

Love this LO!! Great job! Can't wait to see more of what you do this month!!

Yvonne said...

Congrats again Janice, Its so great to have you as our Guest CT this month. Hugs! Yvonne

Tracey said...

CONGRATS!!!! Have fun with that kit. Can't wait to see your creations. Love that LO, btw.

Julie O. said...

CONGRATS!!! Your page is just stunning! I know you are going to do them proud.
btw.. I miss you like crazy too!

Nicolle said...

Hey Janice!!

"Tag" your it :P. I just tagged you. We all want to know some random facts about you girl!!

check out my blog

www.nicolleeee.blogspot.com

love Nicolle :D

Tracie said...

YEAH I am so happy for you....Congrats Girl!!! I wanted to also let you know you have been tagged by me so check it out on my blog. Hugs, Tracie