Sunday, September 30, 2007

A little walk down memory lane

Today I was searching through some "old" pictures of Jack from when he was 2... he's 5 now ya know, so they are really old! Well, that's what he told me anyway!! I came across some really cute ones that I haven't looked at in a long time. It got me thinking that I really need to focus on getting more pictures scrapped. I need to focus on why I scrap and not just create for the sake of creating. I think I have gotten a little off track! But, I have a plan to get myself back on track and in gear! I thought I'd share a few of these adorable shots you will be seeing scrapped very soon!!



Thanks for sharing my memories!

Hugs!

Janice

6 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Aww.. look at these beautiful pics of little Jack.. totally adorable girlie! Thanks for sharing! XOXO

Jennifer said...

awww...love these photos of little Jackie!!

Nancy said...

Awwwww...so adorable!! I can't wait to see you scrap these!

maria W said...

those are some super cute photos:)

Kimberly said...

Awww....These are PRECIOUS! It's crazy how fast time fly's isn't it? LOVE these photographs too!
xoxo
Love YOU!
K

Yvonne said...

He is so adorable Janice!