Friday, September 21, 2007

It's already been a week!!

Wow!! I can't believe it has been a week since I went to the CK Convention! AND... I didn't get to posting my exciting time here until today!! I had a great time taking only 2 classes but they both ROCKED!! The first class I took with my good friend Shelly! We always have a great time together! We created a mini tin CD album! My next class and really the reason I went to the convention was to take Becky Higgins Sketch class! It was all I thought it would be and more! Not only is Becky the sweetest ever but the class was truly wonderful! I learned a lot and I am more in love with sketches than ever!! I bought her newest book that has 200 of her sketches and 200 NEW layouts to go with them! A fun note: my neighbor Karen and her family are featured in several LO's!! Just a perk of being pals with Miss B. So fun!





Here are a few shots! Becky also signed my book too! Thanks Girly!!





Look who I also ran into in the convention! Lisa is also real and super sweet!!








Here are the LO's I did in Becky's Sketch class!! My printer is out of ink so the journaling will be in the "white" space on the 2nd page! And the strips of paper holding the vert. photo is a place to so just that... hold extra photos!! Love this idea!! ;)

More soon!!

Hugs and have a great weekend!!


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

OOooooooooo...Lahoooove these AWESOME creations and what fun!!! Great shots too...Your JOY is so contagious my friend...xoxo Love YOU,
K

~Nancy~ said...

Thanks for sharing these pics with us girlie!!!! And love your layouts that you've created during the classes.. woohooo!!! XOXO

Jennifer said...

how fun!! Love your layout!! XOXO

Tracie said...

LOVE the layouts. Oh Lucky Girl to get to meet Becky and Lisa in person. I so want to meet them and get pics one day. Hugs, Tracie