Friday, September 7, 2007








As many of you know in January I started theWeight Watcher's program! It was a decision that I just had to make.. I was to tired of feeling "ugly" and "fat"! Even more sick of big baggy clothes that made me look and feel even worse! So, the journey began!


This photo (me in the PINK)was actually taken in February by Kimberly. It's a nice photo too because she just got done doing my hair!! She's a Rockstar!! But, it does show "me"!!


Fast forward 5 months to July. I had the opportunity to join a "Group Fitness Study" at a local World Gym. It was an 8 week program. We were required to workout a minimum of 3 times a week under specific guidelines! It was the BEST thing ever!! The classes were wonderful and still are by the way... I decided to join the gym and continue!!


Fast forward another 2 months and here we are to date! I have lost a total of 22 pounds and still going down!! I have also lost 2 pants sizes and 1 top size so far! (I even lost a bra size which makes me very happy!) I feel the best I have in over 10 years and I have increased my health my 85% according to my Doctor!

Sorry I can't get the picture the way I wanted them.. but I'm sure you get it!! Nancy you will have to help me with this sometime!! :)

6 comments:

Julie O. said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME Janice!!!! CONGRATS!! I'm so proud of you. I bet you just feel great. You were always a BABE! But now you are a BABERAMA!! Wahoo... go girl!

Nancy said...

You look awesome, girl!!! Congratulations!!!

Kimberly said...

YAY Janice...way to go girl! So glad you like the photographs of you on the swing too...those were so fun! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! xoxo
Love YOU!
K

Jennifer said...

you look amazing, my friend!! You are my inspiration :)
XOXO

Peggy Severins said...

Oh Janice you look so beautiful and it's amazing how much difference those 22 pounds make.
Congrats on the lost pounts!

Tracie said...

WOW Janice you look AMAZING Girl!!! I too struggled with weight and I found out I had Diabetes so my journey began last February.22,2006 and I have lost approx. 60-70 something pounds pounds but recently started gaining alittle back. I was wearing a size 20 Pants and I now can fit into 10's,12's and some 8's.....I am trying to get back on track with my eatting habits and start my exercise program back up again......I am so PROUD of you Janice.....Keep up the AWESOME work and thank for the inspiration , it just makes me want to get back on track even more.....Hugs, Tracie