Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kindergarten ... here we come!!

We are now less than 24 hours away from Jack's first day of Kindergarten! I am so excited for this new adventure for him! I know he is ready and that he will do very well! He loves to learn new things and he will love having many new friends! I hope the large class size doen't freak him out... he only had 7 at preschool and now has about 25! I am excited to see all the changes in him and watch him learn how to read and get better with his writing!

Check List:
A few new school clothes = check
backpack = check
lunchbox = check
supplies from supply list = check
note from Mommy = in process
camera ready = check, and double checked
tissue's for Me = check
first day outfit = still deciding
Dad taking the day off = check
spots picked for photos = check

I hope I haven't forgotten anything!! I will post pictures for sure!!
Hugs friends!!

4 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow.. this is a HUGE step for my little friend Jack! And lots of preparation for you!!! Hope everything will work out fine!!! Hope to see some pics popping up here soon.. hehe! XOXO Nancy

Kimberly said...

It's so hard isn't it?
YAY Jack though!!! xoxo
LOVE YOU!
K

Jennifer said...

So happy to hear that Jack's day went well! Can't wait to see more pics!!
XOXO

Judy said...

Just wanted to tell you I LOVE
your blog!!!! Best music and
I love Vince!!!! MOM