Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm so Sad!

I have had a very emotional week. Today was the last day of preschool for Jack... he was fine while Candi (his teacher and full time daycare provider for the past 3 years) and I cried! We have a relationship that I cannot put into words! She is an amazing teacher and friend! We had a great party and Candi and the kids made a scrapbook for Jack!! He is off to kindergarten in 2 weeks.
Then, when I got home I heard the sad news of the deadly helicopter crash in downtown Phoenix. The crash site was only blocks from my DH's office! His co-worker's witnessed the crash. Bob was not there at the time! My heart is broken over the loss of 4 of our local news photographer's and pilots. The loss of the men from Chan 3, Pilot Scott Bowerbank and photographer Jim Cox is very personally felt... this is the station I watch on a daily basis! "Our little local morning show" here in Phoenix is like watching my friends on tv. I am so sad and angry at the man who caused this tragic crash!! So, please pray for their families, friends and co-worker's and our city as we mourn this loss. We will be downtown this weekend volunteering help for the news stations and families! Thank you my friends! If you haven't heard about this here's the link: http://www.azfamily.com/

2 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

OMG girlie.. such a sad week for you..and such a sad story about the helicopter crash... Hang in there sweetie! XOXO

Jennifer said...

oh sweetie...I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm sorry I have been out of touch. Been going through an emotional wreck. I hope to catch up with you soon!
XOXOXOXO