Tuesday, June 19, 2007

CROP IT...


Hehe... I am so excited!! It was time to renew my license plates so I decided to change my personal plate! I just love to try to figure them out when I see them. Bob & I usually try to figure it out before the other! It's fun! Anyway, I looked up so may different things to do with scrapbooking and this is what was availble of the few I liked! My first choice was Scrap It was taken.. imagine that!! LOL! I really liked the fact that I could get one with the "it" on the end... my old plate was "IFAUXIT". So, as you can see I have moved on from the Faux Painting to scrappin'!
So, that's a little news for the day... actually, I got my plate a few days ago.. I just keep forgetting to post things here on my blog! I need a lesson on this blog thing... hint hint -------------->>>>> Jennifer!! :)
Hugs and Blessings!
Janice

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Any time girlie...just let me know what you want to know :)

Love the new plate :)
XOXO

Julie Anne said...

Your plate turned out great Janice!! How fun to have finally gotten it. And I see you added your picture to your blog... hmmm... your good! LOL!

Kimberly said...

How totally FUN! Love your new plates!
xoxoxo
Love YOU!
K