Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fun Questions!!

20 Things

1. regular or diet soda: Love regular but I drink diet... with fresh lime!
2. salt or pepper: a little of both
3. hot or cold weather: hot... duh, I live in AZ :)
4. dogs or cats: dogs, totally dogs!!
5. dieting or exercise: exercise... even though I don't do too much of it I really love it! I am no WW but it's not like a diet to me.. it's a lifestyle!
6. cooking or doing dishes: either
7. sleeping or shopping: shopping!
8. Red Lobster or Texas Roadhouse: Texas Roadhouse
9. classical or hip hop music: hip hop to dance to and classical to put me to sleep!!
10. dancing or playing sports: dancing!
11. back rub or foot rub: yes please!
12. fruits or vegetables: both
13. csi or law and order: CSI... all of them!
14. coffee or tea: coffee.. with flavored creamer!
15. curling up with a good book or a night out on the town: night out
16. straight hair or curly hair: straight... I promise I will never get a perm again... EVER!
17. skirts or shorts: shorts
18. burgers/hotdogs or Mexican food: mexican
19. vacationing in Europe or Mexico: Europe, then I could see my friend Nancy!
20. sports car or SUV: SUV - hybrid

So, I don't really remember how to tag someone so, if you like... you can answer them here!
More soon!!

3 comments:

Peggy Severins said...

Cool, now I know a whole lot more of you. Have a great day!

Jennifer said...

FUN answers, my friend! good to see you blogging :)
XOXO

Julie Anne said...

1. regular or diet soda: regular Dr. P. Diet Pepsi!
2. salt or pepper: a little of both
3. hot or cold weather: hot... I seriously need to move!
4. dogs or cats: both
5. dieting or exercise: exercise, for sure! Dieting is NO FUN!
6. cooking or doing dishes: Dishes 7. sleeping or shopping: shopping!
8. Red Lobster or Texas Roadhouse: Texas Roadhouse
9. classical or hip hop music: Classical
10. dancing or playing sports: Sports for sure!
11. back rub or foot rub: BACK!
12. fruits or vegetables: Fruit
13. csi or law and order: 24
14. coffee or tea: coffee AND TEA... I'm Canadian... eh?
15. curling up with a good book or a night out on the town: good book
16. straight hair or curly hair: straight!
17. skirts or shorts: skirts
18. burgers/hotdogs or Mexican food: none of the above!
19. vacationing in Europe or Mexico: Which ever is warmer
20. sports car or SUV: either will do!