Saturday, April 21, 2007

Weekend Crop @ Scrap4Life.com

Wow... I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted here! I really need to keep this up! Hehe.. oh well, here I am now! It's a FUN weekend for me this weekend!! I went to the CK Convention in Mesa yesterday with my friend Ann. We had fun, but honestly it will be my last one. It's just not that good.... not much new and it's a small building so it's crowded!! But... I did pick up a few special goodies ;)

This weekend I am hosting a Crop with one of my Design Team members Anne @ Scrap4Life! We had such a blast at the last crop that I just had to try my hand at hosting! This was too, Jodie can scrap too!! We came up with some fun challenges. I will post some pictures and links as they come up!

I hope you all are having a fun weekend too!
Talk to you again soon...

With much love!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

lots of fun! Glad you finally posted :):):)

Kimberly said...

Good times girlfriend! Love those crops and I can only imagine the fun that was being had with you hosting too! xoxo
Love YOU!
K