Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Monday Morning!




We had a pretty good weekend! Friday night we went to dinner with some friends to finally celebrate my birthday! We went to our favorite birthday resturant - Texas Roadhouse! It is so yummy and the kids just love it! Ryan spent the night with us and on Sat. morning I did a little photoshoot of him. Jack and Ryan had a blast playing together for almost the entire day! After church on Sunday, we finally exchanged our Valentine's Day gifts! I know, I know... but it was fun! I gave Bob the Love notes box and he loved it!! He gave me a few Christian cd's and a gift card to the Christion bookstore!! Jack of course got lots of little goodies, a Monster Truck from Bob and a Skateboard from me!! Our neighbor friend Jarret who loves to teach Jack things, helped Jack with his skateboard! It was so cute!



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

what a cutie pie!! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!!

XOXO

Jenn said...

omg! he is so adorable!! glad you had a good weekend. I soooo wish I could come home and go to TRH......yummy!

Kimberly said...

How totally ADORABLE! Love those shots of him Janice! LOVE YOU!xoxo
Loves,
K

Mariandale said...

this photos are so very cute he is adorable